GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Someone Get Me Outta Here!!!!

HiveMind

Event Horizon
Car(s)
CW 2006 GTI
DSC00446.JPG

Does anyone else have to deal with this absolutely ridiculous weather? It was -33 with wind chill yesterday. And last night the ambient temperature was -17.

Does anyone have it worse? because if you do I pity you :eyebulge:

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Is going 70MPH the most appropriate time to take a shot of the temp..haha

But na, its only in between 0* - 10*. Its relatively warm compared to you guys..

EDIT : oops I lied, just went to my car, its registering 14*... its a heatwave..

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
tonight in blacksburg its gonna get down to 4, with a wind chill of probably about -15 or so. not nearly what you guys have ooot in minnesota, but still not very comfortable when walking to class in the morning.

oh and his needle says about 68, so that's really only 64 or so :thumbup:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Last night it was -12 in Woodstock, IL, and about -28 to -30 with the wind chill. I'm surprised you got such a clear shot at 70mph.

italia1

Forza Azzurri
YES, it has been over 130 with the winchill here for 4 days now, today is the 4th, i've seen my display at -18.5, i'll take a pic if it happens again.

I've gotten used to the -14 to -16 staring at me in the face on a daily basis though.

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
that's -26C!!! nice! i try not to start my car when it's -15C and below, which is 5F. i'm working from home today. it's currently only -13C (8F). boulder is looking great right about now.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I'm right here with you man. Downtown Minneapolis. At least it's a crystal clear day, not a bad day for a cruise.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
umm its in the 80's here today in So Cal :)

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
its like 50 something here in orlando florida, and im starting to get sick, because it goes from hot to cold every other day. i hate this damn state!