GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some M3 and GTI content Enjoy!

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
Had a few beers with my girls bro and took a few photos of the whips. my 07 GTI and his 04 M3. enjoy

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
thanks for the gti love guys geez lol. but... i do love his car haha. his slogan is gutted and blown. ill get some more photos for you guys soon. gotta get some work done around the house. btw the M is down to 2750lbs and is dynod on a mustang dyno mind you at 422whp i forget the torque i think it was 318.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
some older pics.. btw do not ask for a mod list. its too long to list. and future shots will feature the M with full cage, race seats, and 6 points. def stay tuned.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
There was no gti in any of those pics.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
lol think i saw this on e46fanatics. M3 is incredible, I want a boosted E46 so badly. too bad it doesn't have a HPF kit, but I'm sure the AA one is more than sufficient

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
lol think i saw this on e46fanatics. M3 is incredible, I want a boosted E46 so badly. too bad it doesn't have a HPF kit, but I'm sure the AA one is more than sufficient

yea you did. he posted them yesterday i think. the HPF kit is rediculous. he wanted to go S/C though. he got a good deal on the kit.