2007 VW GTI
For Sale:
2007 VW GTI Tornado Red 4 Door 2.0L Turbo 6-Speed AT/DSG

Price: $8300

45,887 Miles

Clean Title / Original Owner

Located in Sacramento-area, CA

Mods:
  • APR ECU Stage 1 Tune (Stock, Valet, 91 octane, and 100 octane)
  • Koni FSD/Eibach Pro suspension kit (Lowered ~ 1.5 Inches)
  • WS Front Lip (TM Tuning)
  • WS Side Skirts (TM Tuning)
  • R32 Lower Bumper with R32 rear diffuser for GTI exhaust (Pfeiffer Design)
  • Milltek SSXVW265 non-resonated cat-back exhaust
  • AEM 28-20888 DryFlow Air Filter
  • Billet aluminum oil filter housing (ECS Tuning) and Fumoto oil drain valve (F106SX)
  • Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ Tires (Under 10k miles on tires)
  • Pioneer AVH4200NEX Stereo Head Unit with back up camera (BT, Apple Carplay, Android Auto, HDMI, DVD/CD, and more)
  • Driver's under-seat storage tray (ECS Tuning)
  • Button press garage door opener (modification required to work with your specific garage opener) and novelty button covers in center console
  • GTI all weather floor mats and suede dash cover included (not pictured)
I am the original owner. I've taken very good care of this car, she’s been babied, California only car always garaged, and has been very dependable. Everything functions as it should and works well.

I’m particular about documenting the service and mods on my vehicles and have only used Mobil 1 Synthetic and Mann OEM filters for oil changes (full maintenance and mods history available for the car).

Both exterior and interior are in very good condition with a few exceptions as expected on a 14 year old car. Very small rock chips on the front lip and hood that have been touched-up and minor scratches near the driver side tail light; all are difficult to see unless you are right up close to the car. Additionally, like many mid-2000s VWs she was afflicted with headliner sag due to failing adhesive. The sag has been repaired and it will not sag again, but you can see the imperfect repair result (see photos). However, unless you are looking at the headliner the repair area is not noticeable.

Dutiful use of Zaino products has helped maintain the paint and exterior in excellent condition. The interior is well kept and clean, no funky smells and I am a non-smoker. Your not likely to find a cleaner MkV GTI with miles this low.
GTI_front_ad.jpg

GTI_back_ad.jpg

GTI_driverside_ad.jpg

GTI_passengerside_ad.jpg
GTI_cockpit_ad.jpg
GTI_driverseat_ad.jpg
GTI_mileage_ad.jpg
GTI_rearseats_ad.jpg
GTI_hatch_ad.jpg
GTI_Ownersmanual_ad.jpg

Last edited:

ACEcaptainT

Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Beautiful car and a good deal. I'd buy it myself but I won't be ready for about another 2-4 weeks. If it's still available then, i'll be speaking to you! Good luck with sale!

prcGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Thanks for the compliments on the car ACEcaptainT, much appreciated. I’m hoping to sell her to another enthusiast so starting here and on VWVortex first.

prcGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Bump.....car is still available