Car(s)
GTI MkV BMP

woot. thanks for the shot. :D

ill try to post mine up later. . .

DROID_behavior

.:. m a s D U B .:.
Car(s)
GTI MkV BMP
Driod, did you do that yourself or buy it from someone? I saw that exact grill on a white MKV a few months back

yeah, i did it myself. . . picked up the strips for 30 bucks at the block. . . and yeah, my buddy (alfred) did it after i did mine. . . he has a white mkv and lives in orange.

Last edited:

DROID_behavior

.:. m a s D U B .:.
Car(s)
GTI MkV BMP
he's a dick ha I saw him and waved, he just stared at me.

lmao. . . he must have not seen you cuz hes down with vw's. . . or there's another plaid grille around. o.0

anyways. . . we all meet/are trying to get the savi ranch meet going up again. you should stop by and give him a piece of your mind.

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
sure am... :)

christina, the lip is coming out soooo nice.. man can't wait for this weekend. :) yay

ha cool :thumbsup: see you saturday

lmao. . . he must have not seen you cuz hes down with vw's. . . or there's another plaid grille around. o.0

anyways. . . we all meet/are trying to get the savi ranch meet going up again. you should stop by and give him a piece of your mind.

IIRC he had 'scene-ster' hair, and you talking about savi ranch off the 57?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE

boaz

Go Kart Champion

woot. thanks for the shot. :D

ill try to post mine up later. . .

hey dude me and u had a mini cruise on the fwy but then i slowed down after we passed spectrum lol im the cutie in the cw

badass shots david! :wub: im glad u got reunited with ur long lost love, the mini on RS's...and me lol