GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

jhmkv2009

Passed Driver's Ed
I thought that was him.. I don't think I've seen his car lowered,then again I haven't been to a meet in a while. John you get you still holding on to the gti?

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I thought that was him.. I don't think I've seen his car lowered,then again I haven't been to a meet in a while. John you get you still holding on to the gti?

Yep, started modding again. I'm just gunna finish it off and then put it up for sale. Hopefully, will get something new next year.

Starfox92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW GTI 6 speed
Saw a UG gti driving in to the camarillo outlets right as I was leaving work. I nodded at him and he said whats up then we drove off. Noticed after your window was done should have said hi

gaede

Reset
11:30 i5 North. UG GTI, lots o good stuff.

I threw a V out the widow and you tossed one out the sunroof as you passed me (i was in the slow lane). you HAVE to be on here god dammit!

nicksalsbury

SlamBurgled...
Car(s)
VWGTI MKV
BMP spotted in Summerland CA driving up Ortega Ridge I waved but u looked at me confused haha u had blacked out badges and different exhaust tips but nothing else that i could tell

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
CW GTI Gainsborough road in thousand oaks around 3:00,
Saw me waxing my car in the drive way and revved engine at me lol

gaede

Reset

around 2pm i5 South. full votex kit, tint, stock?. AZ plates. shared waves/peaces, you were with your gf

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
CW GTI Gainsborough road in thousand oaks around 3:00,
Saw me waxing my car in the drive way and revved engine at me lol

shoulda drop what you were doing. Slid across your freshly waxed hood. Jumped in the car through the window that you happen to have left open. Took off after him and challenged him to a quarter mile drag. (of course from a roll, since we all know thats where the gti is the fastest duh!)

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
loud BMP Gti driving by Cerritos Town Center around 9 o'clock last night. Was getting in my car and I hear it go by and caught a glimpse as it passed. Sounded nice.

.:AreThirteeTwo

Canyon Runner
Yesterday saw a cw R32 on culver and walnut in irvine, talked with the guy. Has an apr chip on it but besides that its all stock

And today saw a blue R32 in garden grove right near the 22

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

DETOX

TACXLIFE
Car(s)
2007 BLACK MAGIC GTI
drove behind a stock BMP gti the other night through my neighborhood. i dont think he liked the fact that i had more lighting than a football stadium shining through his back window.

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
shoulda drop what you were doing. Slid across your freshly waxed hood. Jumped in the car through the window that you happen to have left open. Took off after him and challenged him to a quarter mile drag. (of course from a roll, since we all know thats where the gti is the fastest duh!)

Haha a little mix between dukes of hazard and fast and furious. Could have been fun.

Today thousand oaks BMP Gti black huffs and vw symbols turning from moorpark road onto t.o boulevard.