GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Oh damn that was you? haha Guy above was taking credit. I didnt know you had a rack. :thumbsup:

hahaha i didnt even notice that guy posted. pft. it was me. i was like woah thats john! WAVE! hahaha... yea i have a rack n basket n such. spotted you cause of the front mount!

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
hahaha i didnt even notice that guy posted. pft. it was me. i was like woah thats john! WAVE! hahaha... yea i have a rack n basket n such. spotted you cause of the front mount!

I would have waved sooner, but I'm kinda blind. So I had to squint and stare for a second. Your car looked sick. Didn't get to see it last night because you were hiding it haha

DROID_behavior

.:. m a s D U B .:.
Car(s)
GTI MkV BMP
i always see a lowered red mkv with tint + black 18's in irvine -- he must live off michelson because i see him ten times a week... dude wears a lot of beanies.

nicksalsbury

SlamBurgled...
Car(s)
VWGTI MKV
saw a bmp lowered on alphards, clear sidemarkers, modified exhaust almost ran my grandma over in the jetta off of sycamore canyon road in santa barbara. learn to drive

LOL That would be me. Avoiding imperfections in the road is my priority... then those around me, sorry haha