trialerror00

Ready to race!
Car(s)
k04 GTI & watermeth
Saw a cw mkv on Pt Mugu before I left.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

mobbin6

Banned
Saw couple at school today, I go to Cal State Fullerton.
I saw a CW 2 door Gti stock height but had votex sideskirts color matched. I also saw a black 4 door Gti on gold lms lowered and a nice Audi black Audi a4 slammed with polished lms that drove with me off the 60 all the way to West Covina.

I go to csuf but I park at the Marriott until I get a parking permit. I'm low on polished tarmacs. You'll also see a cw gti in the new structure with shaved rub strips, ac schnitzer wheels and air (although he never airs out)... That's Boaz.

I spotted a red mk5 gti leaving csuf campus on tuesday, lowered on huffs, tucking tire.

Jonathannx2

APR StageII+
Saw a silver mkV driving on the 57 north right where oc turns into LA county at a little before 8 this morning. Had his headlights and fogs on and was lowered.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
blue mkv R32 parked in E7 and up parking between pier 2 and 3 on wetside 32nd street naval base. looks fairly stock maybe lowered a bit?? i drive the black gli and white mk2 gti

Jonathannx2

APR StageII+
I go to csuf but I park at the Marriott until I get a parking permit. I'm low on polished tarmacs. You'll also see a cw gti in the new structure with shaved rub strips, ac schnitzer wheels and air (although he never airs out)... That's Boaz.

I spotted a red mk5 gti leaving csuf campus on tuesday, lowered on huffs, tucking tire.

Ohhh nice. I'll probably see you around then!

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
Spotted a cw rabbit tht was pretty low and had some rims on the 210 east today

egyptianGTI

Weezy F
Car(s)
GTI
Spotted cw 2 door gti yesterday at around 6pm. stock suspension but with black wheels turning left onto imperial hwy. I was in a 2 door cw lowered on huffs.