GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

jhmkv2009

Passed Driver's Ed
Black on black rabbit, tinted windows, Mkv emblem on rear (nick?). Village center parking lot in yl last night around 7:30

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
BMP MKV Rabbit maybe GTI with rabbit front end got a real quick look at it on Lindero Canyon road around 3:00 either way nice ride

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
CW gti with painted lowers I believe. Heading north on Valley View around 9 this morning. I was headed the opposite way. I was in a Dodge diesel truck lol

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
Car(s)
2008 r32
bmp gti today on sunset ave and amar ave. had that lil family sticker on the back window. you gave me a thumbs up and i threw up the V. i was in my r32.

mangoango

Ready to race!
Saw a UG gti (lowered, votex kit, tinted windows, huffs) on the Clairemont Mesa Blvd on-ramp to 163 South. Looked over at the driver several times but he wouldn't look back. Bummer, I was hoping to exchange V's. :cry:

:smile:

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Asian girl in a stock UG rabbit at Chase this morning. Hello kitty pillow on the dash lol

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Saw a CW R32 yesterday on the 210 East. New plates, clean as hell, and had an OEM roof rack... Probably a goodie that the dealership threw in. I lol'd at the dealer plate though, it just said "White One!" :bellyroll:

DETOX

TACXLIFE
Car(s)
2007 BLACK MAGIC GTI
drove behind a MK6 white golf last night through trubuco canyon . had all my lights on and when i drove past him at the light he was hanging the fuck out the window trying to get a glimpse of that hood as hella setup!

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
CW gti with yellow fogs turning into the Long Beach Town Center about 10 tonight