GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So who get's the 2nd most votes for NBA MVP?

Who gets the 2nd most MVP votes in the NBA this year?

• Kevin Durant

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Kobe Bryant

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Dwight Howard

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Dwyane Wade

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Carmello Anthony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else. And who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Seems there might be a close race for who gets second place in the MVP votes this year. No offense to the Kobe fans, but I honestly don't think it's going to be him this year. He's had a good year...but injuries and some not quite comparable numbers might knock him out of contention. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Durant...And deservingly so. I can't help but pull for the small team with a lot of heart. Not to mention, his numbers are rather impressive. He's only going to get better. So my vote is Durant.

This is of course under the general assumption that Lebron gets his consecutive NBA MVP title this year. But that should be a give in.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
GINOBLI!!!!!!

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
kevin durant should be mvp. that is all i am saying. look what he has done with OKC. lebron already had a great team. whoopty dee do. doesnt matter, CAVS will get bounced out like they always do. yeah i said it. lol

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
kevin durant should be mvp. that is all i am saying. look what he has done with OKC. lebron already had a great team. whoopty dee do. doesnt matter, CAVS will get bounced out like they always do. yeah i said it. lol

^^Lol. You can quote it...Lebron will win MVP by a landslide vote. It won't even be close. But 2nd should be interesting.

You could list plenty of stats that would show Durant doesn't even come close. I am a fan of his though. But a bit of a stretch for Durant to win. =)

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
^^Lol. You can quote it...Lebron will win MVP by a landslide vote. It won't even be close. But 2nd should be interesting.

You could list plenty of stats that would show Durant doesn't even come close. I am a fan of his though. But a bit of a stretch for Durant to win. =)

you are correct sir. just tired of hearing about LBJ.

huskeR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 R32
Kobe. He took one of the most complete all-around games in the league, and added the one thing he never had until this year: a low-post game. He straight up schooled some people, especially early in the season. Unbelievable how that guy never rests, never settles.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Kobe. He took one of the most complete all-around games in the league, and added the one thing he never had until this year: a low-post game. He straight up schooled some people, especially early in the season. Unbelievable how that guy never rests, never settles.

Also unbelievable how he never stops shooting or thinking he can do it all by himself.

huskeR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 R32
Also unbelievable how he never stops shooting or thinking he can do it all by himself.

True at times, but if he was always that selfish, they wouldn't have won last year. Say what you want about him, but four rings speak pretty loud.

huskeR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 R32
Same amount that Shaq has won without him. Kobe and Shaq needed each other equally. Shaq didn't win with a LOADED Orlando team but did with Kobe. That's saying something.

On that topic, who has won titles alone? Jordan wouldn't have won it without Pippen, Harper, Rodman, etc. LeBron hasn't gotten it done alone. Wilt couldn't win until he played with other Hall of Famers. Magic needed Worthy. One guy can't win a title alone.