GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Snow trunk mount water meth for FSI

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
SOLD

I used this kit on my 07 FSI and it worked great. Ran APR 100 octane file on 93 pump with no issues. 50/50 mix. This meth kit works better than a intercooler upgrade for charge cooling. Kit was removed working at some point in 2014 and has been in storage since. I no longer have the car unfortunately.

Included is everything pictured as well as the FSI MAFU progressive controller not pictured. Nozzle sizes are Snow #2,3,4,5. There is enough hose to reach the engine bay depending on where you put the solenoid. The float sensor was never installed since the tank is big enough you can check and refill before it gets to be an issue.

The Snow MAFU progressive controller specifically for FSI is included. I would assume it works with TSI, but that is for you to check. The controller takes either a frequency or voltage based signal from the MAF, right now it's setup for frequency just like a FSI maf delivers.

I have some E6000 sealant I can include but it's been sitting around for a while so I can't guarantee it will be effective.

SOLD

Last edited:

taaj

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mkv
I used this kit on my 07 FSI and it worked great. Ran APR 100 octane file on 93 pump with no issues. 50/50 mix. This meth kit works better than a intercooler upgrade for charge cooling. Kit was removed working at some point in 2014 and has been in storage since. I no longer have the car unfortunately.

Included is everything pictured as well as the FSI MAFU progressive controller not pictured. Nozzle sizes are Snow #2,3,4,5. There is enough hose to reach the engine bay depending on where you put the solenoid. The float sensor was never installed since the tank is big enough you can check and refill before it gets to be an issue.

The Snow MAFU progressive controller specifically for FSI is included. I would assume it works with TSI, but that is for you to check. The controller takes either a frequency or voltage based signal from the MAF, right now it's setup for frequency just like a FSI maf delivers.

I have some E6000 sealant I can include but it's been sitting around for a while so I can't guarantee it will be effective.

MAKE AN OFFER AND IT'S YOURS!!
Let me know your price
I don't know it's actual cost to place an offer
If it's reasonable shall take it

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Let me see what it will cost to ship to UAE. You have to promise the car will be used for تفحيط though.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Let me see what it will cost to ship to UAE. You have to promise the car will be used for تفحيط though.

I have sold him quite a few things. You only have to ship to New York. He has a company that handles the rest.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Let me know your price
I don't know it's actual cost to place an offer
If it's reasonable shall take it

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Clear out your PMs. The box is full so I can't send you one.