GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
And you're not going to tell us what you ordered? Spill the details!

I went with the Dynastar Distorter (2014) skis at 173, the Look PX 12 (2014) bindings in black/chrome at 90mm, and Atomic AMT (2015) poles at 48 to round out my new ski gear.
All came in slightly under my $400 goal. :thumbsup:

I previously purchased Dalbello Viper 100 (2014) back during the local Labor Day sale.

Posted it a page back. Here ya go!

Krog29

Ready to race!
Have had Line Anthems for 3 years that need to be trashed. Wrecked the hell out of them last year. Leaning towards NAS's but not sure yet. Have Marker squire schizo bindings and Rossi boots. Now all I need is a trip to Colorado! haha

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday when I left for work at 7:20am it was 64 degrees outside and sunny, by lunch it was 30 and snowing, by the time I went home there was a good inch of snow on everything. It's crazy it was in the 70's all weekend and in consistent 60s-70s since "fall" has started and winter finally shows up at lunchtime lol. It's going to be around freezing for the next week and a half.

The good news is I'm going to Copper on Saturday

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
What an absolute disaster:cry:
Good news guise!!!

I found a ski resort about 4 hours away. I wont have to take leave to go.

Downside is that it isnt as nice as the one back home and it has half the slopes.

But I will get to go skiing. Maybe ill try snowboarding.

Balt21

Ready to race!
Any of you guys cross country ski/skate? I've been thinking about it since it's more accessible for me to do often (a lot of the golf courses, parks, and bike/walking trails allow it in my area). I figure it would make for fun winter exercise if nothing else haha.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I had an Epic Pass last year because they had Eldora (small resort just outside of Boulder about 30 miles from home, perfect for half day trips to still get some runs in) but we spent most of our time at Vail, the back bowls and Blue Sky Basin are amazing. I'm not a really a Breck fan in general. To many of the lifts go all the way down to the base and lift lines are always crazy on the weekends.

This year we got the Rocky mountain Super Pass + which is Eldora, Winter Park, Copper, Crested Butte, and Steamboat.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I went to Copper Saturday for my first runs of the year, lots and lots of recent snow made it pretty good for early season despite not much being open.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I had to get a day in while I could, my weekends are filled for a while, my next open day off to go skiing it December 6th. After that it should be at least once, sometimes twice per weekend. Go to the big resorts on pass on Saturdays and do a half day at Eldora on sunday mornings. It's a "small" (by comparison) local place close to home - it's like 35 miles away, the base is 9,200 feet, the peak is 10,800 feet, its 680 acres, longest run is 3 miles, and they do have a bowl on the backside thats nice and steep.