GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

balius

Go Kart Champion
On a whole new setup for this season. Took it out yesterday for the first time and loved it. Arbor Draft 158, and some Burton Mission Re:Flex bindings. This is my first time riding a rocker board, and it felt awesome. Was able to pop it up super easy in the park, but I still had plenty of control at high speeds bombing down some blacks. I'll have to play with the bindings a bit, I think I need a little more angle in the front one, but other than that the bindings felt great too. The padded baseplate absorbed almost all the chatter that I normally get at my local resort since it's a lot of icy man-made snow.

Smudester

Ready to race!
One of the greatest things im looking forward to during snowboard season is something i hold very close to my heart...

Those snowbunnies doe....

:drool:

Sent From Tapatalk

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion

Enjoying the fresh snow here at breck. T bar alll day long.

kram

Ready to race!
Up in Essex VT for the next few days in the middle of a lovely ice storm, can't even get out to go to the mtn... Hopefully next couple days will be better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

legandrex

Ready to race!
Heading out to Cascade Mountain(small hill) with my 8 year old daughter tomorrow morning. First trip of the season for us.

Smudester

Ready to race!
I finally went for the first time this season. Too bad it was at my shitty hill close to home

Sent From Tapatalk

Smudester

Ready to race!
Still better than a day at work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

There is much truth in this post haha, yes. Youre correct even snowboarding at a shitty hill is better than not snowboarding at all.

Sent From Tapatalk