GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I figured enough of us here ski and/or snowboard so I figured I'd start a thread for discussion.

Just started snowboarding last winter, and I'm already hooked. Can't wait for this season to start already.

Anyone have any trips planned yet?

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
I need to buy my season pass before it gets more expensive, I keep forgetting. I usually go about twice a week when I have the time during the season. I don't have my Jeep anymore though, we'll see how my little GTI does on the ice...

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I need to buy my season pass before it gets more expensive, I keep forgetting. I usually go about twice a week when I have the time during the season. I don't have my Jeep anymore though, we'll see how my little GTI does on the ice...

I didn't have any trouble with it last winter and we got a good amount of snow over here on the east coast.

Aw yeah!!!!

:thumbsup:

Taken last season at Summit West:

I'll have to check this thread on my phone, your image is blocked through my work's network.

Also, just got news that my dad is officially booking our family ski/snowboard trip in January starting either the 3rd or 10th up at Mount Sunapee, NH. Can't wait now!

///Audience

Ready to race!
I used to live in the Taos Ski valley on New Mecico. Steepest terrain in the country. Sadly my skies have seen more of the inside of my closet rather than fresh powder these last few years.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
my wife and I skip Christmas and Birthday (mine in Feb and hers in March) and instead do a ski trip but now we live in the Colorado front range. We already have EPIC passes for this year - unlimited skiing at A-Basin, Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, and Eldora.

I've already had a couple Keystone visits this year.... on a mountain bike

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Here's a GoPro vid from this past winter skiing Vail on my birthday

And here's a GoPro vid from our Whistler trip the year before.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Loveland and A-Basin usually battle it out to see who can make snow and open first. My EPIC pass covers unlimited skiing at A-Basin but I think I'll wait till there's more than 1 possibly 2 runs open before going. We may end up just 20 miles from A-Basin tomorrow at Breckenridge doing a mountain bike ride. Hell maybe we'll try to do both lol

marylandgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Just need snow this year, last year was pretty bleek going home to Utah to ski.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah last year snow was shitty until late winter/early spring. November, December and January I was getting base repairs every 1-2 weeks.