GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I'm on H&R Ultralow coils, they are raised up a bit for the winter too :biggrin:

Probably at some point I'll switch to air.

Also I doubt your kit will drag on the ground, when I had my MK5 with Votex front lip, car was just as low as this one is and it rarely scraped on things. Doubt Bunny kit hangs lower than Votex.

Strikered

Ready to race!
Whos the owner of the UG gti with painted votex lip, unpainted lowers and rear with yellow fogs and thule aero bars?

That would be me I think...(Super late response I know, but just saw your post). Car's still the pretty much the same except I have 19" VMR 710's on it now.

Saw a UG MK6 today on 90 slammed on Huffs with OEM LED's looking clean. I've met the owner before but cant remember his name... (Dark Anghell?)

molo_Ono

Go Balls Deep
Car(s)
'07 GTI
Saw a CW GTI with TB bumpers all around this morning...Mercer exit from I-5 South. I was the lowered RS GTI. Your car is real clean :thumbsup:

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
That would be me I think...(Super late response I know, but just saw your post). Car's still the pretty much the same except I have 19" VMR 710's on it now.

Saw a UG MK6 today on 90 slammed on Huffs with OEM LED's looking clean. I've met the owner before but cant remember his name... (Dark Anghell?)

Yep, that would be me! Car is looking clean!

Strikered

Ready to race!
Yep, that would be me! Car is looking clean!

I had a feeling it was you! Before that I think I saw you a while back pulling out of the Chevron on 15th NE and 125th on some red wheels?

Your tailights made me want to go trade for an MK6...they look so sweet!:biggrin:

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I had a feeling it was you! Before that I think I saw you a while back pulling out of the Chevron on 15th NE and 125th on some red wheels?

Your tailights made me want to go trade for an MK6...they look so sweet!:biggrin:

Haha thanks! Your front end makes me miss my MK5! Yeah those would be my summer wheels, getting those refinished a different color.

thatGTIguy

Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I live up north, Arlington, and I keep seeing a silver GTI, MK4 I believe?? In the Stanwood area... it's pretty sick, tinted windows, lowered or possibly body kit?

Just as I'm coming into Stanwood for work in the morning (8:30), he (or she) is leaving Stanwood heading the opposite direction... anyone???

Btw, I'm in the black MKV... we pass each other every morning so I'm pretty curious at this point!! : )

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
Sweet, that's good to know. I'll have to check out your car a little more one of these days when it's not raining outside...

I saw your buddy over the weekend! The one with UG MK6 and painted front VW badge. He parked right next to me at the gym haha. Tell him to lower it! At least a sport spring kit or something. :biggrin:

the3zero3

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha we both need to lower our cars! I've been hounding him since I got mine but we might go stage 2 first and then play around with the suspensions. I NEEDS MORE POWER!

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion

Look who I found! :)

Last edited:

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I'm new here and wanted to ask what all the abbreviations mean. Thanks. I was in Tacoma but now in federal way.

Well CW stands for Candy White, BMP stands for Black Magic Pearl, UG-United Gray....colors of the car. Everything else is just to add a description.

Have any pictures of your car? Also welcome to PNW forum!