GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

FurthestnorthMkV

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
TR 2008 R32
UG MkV Mitchell Expressway and Peger Road. I saw it last year a few times, It looks like someone that bought the GTI just as transportation. Not a GTI nut like us! :biggrin:

phokim

Passed Driver's Ed
4/7/07 - new bright red GTI driven by an older lady

I have spotted a white GTI with a black hood, lowered and some sort of body kit around here a few times.

South King County - Kent/Auburn/Covington

Hcliff

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
What a day for sightings.

About 7am, SR202 @ 520 (Redmond) BMP GTI. 7:15am E. Lake. Samm @ 520 (again Redmond) CW GTI w/ Tint, & at about 5pm 132nd and 85th (Kirkland) I saw myself :biggrin: a RS GTI w/ Huffs.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Hwy 512, I was going west towards Puyallup, TR GTI was going east towards I-5....

I see this same GTI every other day or so around 3:30 on my way home form work...

:thumbsup:

thomaschh

Banned
...I have spotted a white GTI with a black hood, lowered and some sort of body kit around here a few times.

South King County - Kent/Auburn/Covington

The VDV and I met that guy on the Pt. Townsend cruise. Almost all his mods are cosmetic; all he's got is Revo stage 1 and a filter. just FYI.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I saw three of 'em at Auburn VW yesterday when I took my car in for a check up....they look pretty sweet up close and in perosn. I would personally paint all the black parts flat black and take off all the chromed pieces so that the black areas lloked like dark voids...just something that went thru my head as I was looking.

I will say, that the wheels are way too small...17's i think, and that the price tag doesn't appear justified....they wanted 30,500 for the one I saw on the showroom floor with the "Northwest Package"... #852/1200

The GLI version, I will say, is way better as far as color. Magma Yellow was IMHO a far better color choice!

thomaschh

Banned
I should go check one out just for curiosity sake.

Saw a CW w/ huffs and tint today at Bellevue Way and 112th. Was weird - just like my car... I wasn't driving my car though, so there.

phokim

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw three of 'em at Auburn VW yesterday when I took my car in for a check up....they look pretty sweet up close and in perosn. I would personally paint all the black parts flat black and take off all

So how do you like Auburn VW for service? 1000 miles to my oil change. Can't decide between them or TKO Motorwerks.

resume

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
So how do you like Auburn VW for service? 1000 miles to my oil change. Can't decide between them or TKO Motorwerks.

resume

they are great...if you are gonna be out of a car for more than an hour, they give you a loaner....AWSOME!!

I used to go to larsons in Tacoma...i F*CKING hated them...they should be stripped of their VW emblem and be forced to give their cars away to loyal VW customers

Hcliff

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
At about 1:30pm, I saw a BMP 4-door GTI on 520west @ Montlake and then at midspan there was a CW 2-door GTI w/ tint heading west as well.

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
hey guys I was driving in Victoria yesterday and spoted a cw 4dr GTI -with tint and temp plates in the back window. The dealer name on the plate frame was from Washington so just checking out if hes on here!

rock on boys

Hey Island, gotta get you to join our "Spring Fling" in Ocena Shores:thumbup: