09 CW Gti
TBE = turbo back exhaust
CBE = catback exhaust

TB = throttle body
DV = diverter valve

JennMkV

Car(s)
2007 VW Gti
Ah...got it. I love the CW. I have a UG 2007 gti, swapped the old rims for the "18 huffs. Other than that my car is stock 2 door with tinted windows.

Thanks for the help. I'll post a pic of mycar soon.

JennMkV

Car(s)
2007 VW Gti
I also wanted to say sorry to anyone who has given me the "V" and didn't get it in return...I had no idea plus I'm always late trying to give it back. :wub:

Lax2

I have a CW mk5 with the TB kit all around im in the skagit valley area and it seems like there isnt any other GTI's in this valley maybe im just blind. But if your from the area Lets cruise it up!!

OMGTIMKV

Car(s)
2009 MKV 2.0 GTI
There's a lowered BMP mk6 in the Bothell Canyon Pointe area I see everyday around lunch time when I'm driving around. We both threw up the V, I'm in a 2009 BMP stock height, stock detroits, 2.0 TSI.

MeLikeBigBoom

Car(s)
HPA Mk5 R32
There's a Harlequin Golf in my town, I saw it parked yesterday while I was driving though the parking lot and questioned parking my Fahrenheit next it for a quick pic, but I didn't. Now I deeply regret that decision...

dubbinintheboysroom

Revive!

Yesterday late afternoon on I-55 NB in MO or AR within 10 miles or so of each other. Two black mk6's. One may have been mk7 - hard to tell going in opposite direction at speed, but it was tailgating a mustang lol!