GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

crabpot

Awesomesauce
We all got tickets with exception of Chad who got a warning.

I still don't believe that shit, there is no way they would have given one of us a warning and everyone else tickets. That makes no fucking sense at all. If you did in fact get a warning Chad, I should kick you in the dick since you and Arron were doing most of the super aggressive driving.

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
DBP .:R traveling south on Montlake around noon today. Car was clean as fuck and the chick driving was super hot :thumbsup:

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
^^^ Are you sure that wasn't me?

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
^^^ Are you sure that wasn't me?

It was definitely a chick driving.

Also i keep seeing a CW gti with classics parked on the Ave in the U-district, dont know if it belongs to anyone on here, but if it does LOWER THAT SHIT!

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
also there is a DBP .:R that lives by me, 52nd and 12th in the U-district has chevrolet plate frames i think.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
so does anyone know who owns a dumped CW MKV GTI with an auchtuning sticker in the back window around Olympia or at least they were in Olympia on Wednesday. All I really know is we kept passing each other and looking at each others cars and I kept trying to show off the sound of my new DV like an idiot.

SeattleWabbit

do werk
Car(s)
Rabbit
I saw an r32 yesterday at 24 hour fitness (northgate)...it appreared to be stock...very dirty...and had an .:R sticker on the gas flap.

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
hey seattlewabbit, was that you that passed me on 45th and 17th the other day?

SeattleWabbit

do werk
Car(s)
Rabbit
yeah that was me :thumbsup: heading down to barnes and noble.

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
I knew it. You've got a sick rabbit btw

akukuman

Ready to race!
Car(s)
cw mkv gti 08
saw ug mkv gti with illuminate skull thing on the rear window several weeks ago..