gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
He he... :D O. K., this:

And a pet I have to show as well ;)

Hehehe - very nice and thanks for the updated pics! :D

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion

NICE!

Is this your first? I wore a Sub for 10 years and then sold it for a small profit to get my first black face Daytona. Now I have the black face Daytona, a white face Daytona, a 16710 Pepsi GMT II and a GMT II BLNR (Batman). My fun watch is a Bell & Ross BR01-92 PVD.

Attachments

• IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 1,589
  • IMG_7139_zps5084b22d.jpg
    IMG_7139_zps5084b22d.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,391
  • photo 12.JPG
    photo 12.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 1,644
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 1,656

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
^LOVE the batman. I might be getting my first rollie soon and really can't decide between a daytona or pepsi/batman gmt.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
^LOVE the batman. I might be getting my first rollie soon and really can't decide between a daytona or pepsi/batman gmt.

Are you looking at a new Daytona with the Cerachrom bezel or an older one with the polished bezel like I have?

The Batman and Pepsi have more presence on your wrist than the Daytona since the watch "looks" bigger with the colored bezel.

I will tell you this, the Batman is SO versatile. Wear it with a suit or jeans without a problem. They have a 5 year warranty too.

TBH: You can't go wrong with any.
The Pepsi GMT I have is a Z series, so the last year they made the 16710 with the colored insert before going to the Cerachrom bezel. It is utterly mint and going up in value. Right now, I can get what a new BLNR (Batman) is going for. Unfortunately, it's not a 3186 movement or it'd be worth twice as much.

peppy2

Ready to race!
NICE!

Is this your first? I wore a Sub for 10 years and then sold it for a small profit to get my first black face Daytona. Now I have the black face Daytona, a white face Daytona, a 16710 Pepsi GMT II and a GMT II BLNR (Batman). My fun watch is a Bell & Ross BR01-92 PVD.

Thanks,

Nope. Not first. I had my grandfathers sub and then later on I purchased the Hulk ( Which I cant find when I moved. Its in a box somewhere..) I just recently picked this one up about 2 months ago. I really like the new band on them. Very easy to adjust on the fly..

I do also want to find a PVD band that is decent quality though so I can switch out.

I've been eyeballing the Tudor Pelagos Titanium lately. Not sure if I am going to get it or hold off..

Last edited: