GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shipping from USA to Canada = lesson learned

Taylormac

Taylor Mac
Car(s)
mkv gti
He did ship them as 4 separate boxes, I guess it's just UPS with outrageous shipping fee's. it's incredibly hard to find nice rims around here so getting them shipped from else where is almost the only option unless you get lucky

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
He did ship them as 4 separate boxes, I guess it's just UPS with outrageous shipping fee's. it's incredibly hard to find nice rims around here so getting them shipped from else where is almost the only option unless you get lucky

i hear ya on that one man. except my situation right now is coilovers. i'm searching and searching for a decent set and well priced set but shipping will always add an extra 100-150 to the price of the coilovers. it really sucks

Taylormac

Taylor Mac
Car(s)
mkv gti
i hear ya on that one man. except my situation right now is coilovers. i'm searching and searching for a decent set and well priced set but shipping will always add an extra 100-150 to the price of the coilovers. it really sucks

it really does, i wish we had more options around here. Have you talked to Dave about getting some coilovers? He has a long list of companies that he is a rep for so he can probably save you a couple bucks!

I bought my coilovers off ECS and used the " Cana-ease shipping " option, but this is before I knew Dave could get me the same ones

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
UPS are fucking crooks, and I hope the higher ups in their company all have garbage fires set in their assholes. I've shipped wheels to the states and received wheels from the U.S and germany and it was between 120-160 per set every time. Purolator and USPS/canada post were the companies used.

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
UPS and FedEx are fucking CROOKS!
Brokerage fees are a total scam and there is a class action lawsuit against them for that very reason.
They even charge you $8 to collect the money owing from you at the door!
A $20 item ends up having an $18 in brokerage fees!

ALWAYS ALWAYS ship USPS!
Do you have a link to this lawsuit? I FUCKING DESPISE UPS.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I sent a friend a new kitchen cutlery set as a housewarming gift. Not that I cared but it cost me more to ship it to Canada than it cost. And that was by US mail.