GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

shesadub's timeline/buildthread

shesadub

ice ice baby
Shesadub's Timeline/Buildthread

So it all starts like this..

Bought the car in 2010 from iboost, i wasnt even in the market for a gti but when i saw it something clicked but was bummed out that it wasnt manual.. so i skipped it. A couple months went by and still no luck buying a car but the only car that would always stay on my mind was that gti.. so i did some research on the dsg and within 2 days of that i went and test drove the car and bought it the next day... i was in love:wub:

2007 cw gti full votex, and b&g rsii's

i kept the car the way i bought it for a while because the money wasnt there at the time but after sometime i started building:thumbsup:

first was jetta r-line conversion

added spacers to the rears and took some stickers off

got bored one day and decided to paint the calipers teal

started getting bored of the rh's so wanted to switch it up so i bought these

with in 2 days of buy the 35th anns these came up for a great price so i sold them asap and bought the alphs

they needed a little bit of work so i decided to go all out and do something a little differnet.. so i stripped the paint(A MISSSION!) sanded them down and sent them out to get a hint of teal:wink:

fresh paint

put them on and wallah

next i wrapped the cargo cover and a pillars, did my rear wiper delete and went fishbowl

i got the alphs just in time for v2labs mystery meet in orlando... so i cambered the rears got it aligned, added spacers and off we went..

got some love on the way up

after v2lab i got a shoot done which was pretty cool

after the shoot i waited a while and eventually bought center caps for the alphs and led tails

got a wheel

i decided it was time to sell the rh's they where just laying around collecting dust and anyways i had better things i could do with the money. :wink:

got bored again lol

so after doing 2 months of doing research i started buying the goods

painted the caps teal and did a test fit

connected everything and did the trunk setup

cut and wrapped the cover

got the fronts installed

and finished up the rears today.. final product up to date

Last edited:

Sar08

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI (DSG)