GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shell V-Power Nitro+

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Just filled up with this on Saturday for $3.12/gal but AZ is a 91 state sadly.

Stinger

Ready to race!
There we go again! talking absolutes in a relative world... I may pay $3.89 here in the Bay Area but my income is a fair bit higher than elsewhere in the country. Sooooooo... I may actually be paying less than you.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
that chicago and chicago burbs and ILLINOIS GAS TAX premium doe

FTFY

When I'm over in the People's Republic of Illinois I avoid getting gas because it's always 20-50 cents higher per gallon. And upstate you guys really have it rough due to Chicago metro.

What I really wanna know is, does this Nitro+ gas test out like European fuel? Probably not I'd guess. My gimmick alert be'ith going off.

Gti207

Ready to race!
Id like to think that's this is the beginning of a movement that would bring higher quality fuels to America, but my senses tell me it's a marketing gimmick.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Went to the Shell station today and saw signs for the Nitro+ but no pumps for it. I think I would rather them put 93 octane over here in CA than this Nitro bs.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Went to the Shell station today and saw signs for the Nitro+ but no pumps for it. I think I would rather them put 93 octane over here in CA than this Nitro bs.

Rather have 100 octane nitro methane dragon slaying rocket fuel +

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Id like to think that's this is the beginning of a movement that would bring higher quality fuels to America, but my senses tell me it's a marketing gimmick.

Or better quality diesel