GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seriously?

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
I was just browsing Tire Rack and came upon the OZ Superleggra III's and noticed that it said they are $943 in 19s. For each wheel!? Is that really correct? Wow, i can't imagine 4k on wheels, before tires! I would never trust myself with them!:eyebulge:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
That is in fact the true price. Yøu may be able to find them cheaper but it's still gonna be way up there. The Ultraleggera (sp) is a good alternative. Lots cheaper and only a little heavier.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I would never ever spend that much on OZs

l00ps

me and my bro did it. theyre beautiful wheels.

goes perfect with the car huh? ;-)

SHEET METAL widebody, not a lame body kit, it was custom work, vf engineering stage 2 supercharger, combination of reiger and oetinger body pieces, crazy ass suede interior with custom gauge pods, and just way too much other stuff to put lol.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
those are forged 3 piece rims, super strong, and light as well, is it worth all that money? prolly not, considering BBS LMs and RS-GTs and some other custom rims at the same range (HRE, WORK, DPE, J-LINE)....etc. Totally personal preference. I like them on MK4 R32s a lot

WERD!

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Theres still the fact that you can walk into Pepboys and order or buy OZs.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
OZ is not just some shit wheel company...

They make wheels used in WRC, F1, ALMS, Indycar, etc...

Go to Pepboys and order some F1 wheels...yeah right...:bellyroll:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
My pepboys has them. If I ever go there in the near future ill try to take pictures.