GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

School's Out (School Girl material inside)

AdvanSuper

Banned
He's just going to spy on you when you're photographing girls.

DUB2OT

Banned
Pimps & Hoes

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Lawnmower- There is a fuck ton of stuff around the charlotte area. Literally... just start driving around and doing some research.

No nudes from this shoot. Might have another shoot with her wednesday that is a bit more revealing, but still, probably no nudes.

This might be the last one i do... She's gonna look at the ones I didn't edit and see if there are any she wants, so if i like them i might post em up too.

lawn mower

Banned
Lawnmower- There is a fuck ton of stuff around the charlotte area. Literally... just start driving around and doing some research.

No nudes from this shoot. Might have another shoot with her wednesday that is a bit more revealing, but still, probably no nudes.

This might be the last one i do... She's gonna look at the ones I didn't edit and see if there are any she wants, so if i like them i might post em up too.

me and my buddy's have been looking and the only thing we've been able to find is this abandoned hospital in statesville.

lawn mower

Banned
Yea we know about the Trespassing at that place. And thanks for the heads up on that forum, I'll take a look at it once I get home.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
I joined that forum, some really cool stuff on there, my username is Maxgtiturbo on there.

Sweet, My name on there is "Ashes in the Snow"

Start postin in the Southeastern regional forum, and read all the noob guides in the main forums. Do NOT ask people for locations. They are really secretive about places until you are trusted.