Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
I think you juust said it!!

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
I can't make it, the wife just told me we are "hosting" the family at our house on Saturday for my mother in law's Birthday party....I'll make the next one...

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Free refills and better food at red robin trumps the ram.

I might be rolling a Mk2 to this, and my buddy Kanon (sappersmkiv) should be filling me up in his Mk4

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
What we should do is hit up the Ram on sunday nights for their trivia. Last time I went, they have $3 20oz or whatever size large beers they have, and happy hour food.

I think since we are already by Red Robin, we should go there. But the Ram is on the way back to my place...so I'm with Crosby on this and and game for whatever.

Strikered

Ready to race!
The Ram I was referring to is just on the other side of Northgate Mall. I'm easy though, I was just throwing that out there, and it sounds like a few of you are looking to hit on the waitresses, so yeah. haha

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, there is a Ram in Northgate Mall. I wasn't talking about driving to U Village.

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting that there are more restaurants there. We could do that. I never had to wait to be seated at that one. Red Robin, we'd probably have to wait for 40 minutes to 1 hour.

Perhaps we should just do what we did back in the day...spend an hour out in the parking lot deciding where to go for food.:thumbsup: