GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Satisfied with APR chip?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
APR is a fine chip and more cowbell too!

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
lol.. i thought it was some random hippie. lmao

Thom

Ready to race!
APR Unsatisfactory So Far

Hey,
I just got my Black DSG GTI chipped with APR on Friday and I cannot tell any difference. I have made numerous runs using a GTech to time my 0 to 60 times. The times do not vary much at all no matter which "mode" I am using. I am planning on asking for a refund if it has no improved performance.

:iono:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
If I were you then I would go back and have them reflash it. I have heard that sometimes it doesn't download ok. Didn't they take it on a test drive for you first to make sure they installed it properly. Anyways, call them up and tell them that you can't notice a difference. Did you pay to keep the stock one as well. So, if I understand right then you have the 93 octane chip and the stock set-up? If so, you should notice a great amount of increase in torque and hp in pretty much any gear above 3k rpm. Mine pulls way harder now. But I have heard of people needing to get their car reflashed before. Computers will be computers and sometimes the software doesn't download properly. They should have tested it before turning it over to you.