GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sappy Volvo S40 detail - lots of pics

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
This was the worst car I've worked on so far. It took 11 hours and I ran out of time to do the polishing, so it will have to come back later to be really completed. The customer and I had gone over the car and I mentioned that I may not be able to get the whole thing done in a day, to which he was more than understanding. There were over 60 sap droppings on the car...

Also, thank you to my friend Rodney Carkin, Sr. for coming down to Ashland from Lowell - once for the before pictures, then again later for the after pictures.

Anyways on to the pics, keep in mind the "befores" are after the wash:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v436/GSoccer24/Detailing/James S40/

BEFORES

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
-Stoner's Tarminator to get the sap off
-Turtle Wax Oxy upholstery cleaner
-Turtle Wax Oxy carpet cleaner
-Turtle Wax ICE interior detailer
-Griot's clay bar
-Griot's Machine Polish 3 on a couple bad spots
-3M Finesse it II by hand on some other spots (like I said, ran out of time to do the whole car and spoke to the owner)
-Mother's liquid carnauba cleaner wax
-Meguiar's Gold Class paste wax

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Noo, that's not the same car. No way! even the pass mirror is fixed! Shenanagins! j/k
Good job. Where the hell does the guy park the thing? At the edge of a forest next to an industrial zone?

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
Noo, that's not the same car. No way! even the pass mirror is fixed! Shenanagins! j/k
Good job. Where the hell does the guy park the thing? At the edge of a forest next to an industrial zone?
LOL, he gave me the pieces, I had to reassemble and manipulate. Thanks for the compliments. He has a ton of pine trees over his driveway which he just cut back, and they have a garage they don't use. He promised me when he got the car back that he'd use the garage. No less than 10 minutes ago he told me he found three fresh sap spots on the roof...:mad0259::paddle:

clutchdj

-------------------------
damnn 3M finesse it by hand on a black car, props to you. Im using a RO all day and that's with a motivational 6pk. Yo must have plenty of time. good results are always worth it on black, that's for sure.