GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S3 injectors-$300 shipped

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
I have a set(4) of brand new S3 injectors that I was going to use to build my k04-but decided I am ok with the speed I have. Will sell for $300 shipped in the U.S.A.

Last edited:

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
lol,actually i decided today to put mine for sale, and then i saw ur thread. my wife is due on 25th march,so no more ko4,and maybe no more mods. if someone pm's me to buy them i will send him to you since u were the first one to post,unless u sold them already.

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
lol,actually i decided today to put mine for sale, and then i saw ur thread. my wife is due on 25th march,so no more ko4,and maybe no more mods. if someone pm's me to buy them i will send him to you since u were the first one to post,unless u sold them already.

It's all good man-I dont know what LOUCFUR was implying-so I just typed that randomness. Congrats on the baby:thumbsup:

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
It's all good man-I dont know what LOUCFUR was implying-so I just typed that randomness. Congrats on the baby:thumbsup:

didnt mean to sound like a douche ... i just thought it was kinda funny two ppl posted pretty much the same thread around the same time ...

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
didnt mean to sound like a douche ... i just thought it was kinda funny two ppl posted pretty much the same thread around the same time ...

no prob man-I thought you were trying to say this was some type of scam:thumbsup:

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Hmmm.... if still available on the 1st they're mine.