GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

s2k vs gti video... finally!

Fun:Turbo

Old School Junglist
Car(s)
GTI
That's whats up! Is that the fastest?

Edit: I just watched this vid again. Is it just me or does that GTI just shift into 4th like right before the finish line? Does this GTI have different gears of some kind? Unless built to rev higher, I know they won't be going 117mph just barely into 4th gear. No?

actually there is a few GTIs revving to 8k and more on FSI tech forum. for example one of the Revo teams GTI is revving some where 8-10k.. you would have to search but i do know its on there.

obviously not stock.. i would never go past 6k.. hah

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
I think 6500 rpms in 4th gear is 115mph or right around there... 117 would have to be passed redline in 4th or in 5th.

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
With 280whp rysskii should be breaking 12s with a 106 trap. IMO
Just needs a 2 or better 60'. That would break some records for a ko3 turbo and not what rolling drums tell you. Why not try and take it to the track...you know where legal and safe racing can take place? Don't be so ignorant man. Stay alive!

maybe after i get a stage 3 clutch. i feel like the stock clutch is starting to go

I think 6500 rpms in 4th gear is 115mph or right around there... 117 would have to be passed redline in 4th or in 5th.

On my car with only APR stage 1, when I went to the track I was in 4th at about 6k passing the finish line and could feel the car losing power. Finally the run I broke into the 13s I ended in 5th gear.