ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI

Zach L

VR junkie
am i right on that much?

For you're own good, just give up.

BTW, the reason you were wrong about K04 = S3 injectors is because there are a handful of K04 kits out there. Some K04 tunes use S3 injectors, some K04 tunes use RS 4 injectors. Spend a couple more months learning, then start giving [small] bits of advice.

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
O really, How many stock block FSI's do you know of producing low 400 whp and running 11.4's and trapping at 122 mph. Have made over 200 1/4 passes and DD everyday, rain, snow, or shine???

The Revo tune is great for a stock block setup. It's all up to hardware choices and how it is installed.

I have to agree revo fsi bt sw runs strong from the day I saw it on jeffs car back in 08 in beta form it put down 375whp . My stage 3 only put Down 300whp and my trap speed of only 107 on clean passes reflects it this with 10k later with all the supporting mods. Go Apr !!!!! Lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
This thread does nothing more than piss me off at how idiotic some people are.

Herp Derp Andrew should change his username and never speak of engines EVER again.

Fuck you, and have a good night with your illiteracy and lies. Ignorance is your only friend here. Have a good night.

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I need to un-sub from this thread. I can't believe how far up his ass he has his head...it's driving me fucking crazy.

Sig'd this :thumbsup:
Read through this entire thread and laughed the whole time. LOL

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Car(s)
wow... i admitted i was partly wrong on k04 kits. i know apr is using s3 plugs and im right about going revision f cause its only $5 more for a better product (which is oem lol). also, im right about spark plugs cause its cheaper and you can pick different metals for different types of power enhancement injections like nitrous. if you run nitrous on oem plugs, the metals will separate and foul out. but for a bigger turbo, like a k04, the cylinders will be getting hotter do to more fuel and air being burnt. a stock plug has a heat range best suited for a stock motor

ill admit im partly wrong on the k04, but going with apr (as one should), youll be using s3 plugs.

now, lets point out im wrong on the revo shit some more... how bout another 2 pages. sometimes i smoke some pot and drink and dont know wtf im talking about, but as far as apr goes, their k04 is s3. as far as spark plugs go, i think you all need to learn a little more about difference in the metals in aftermarket ones and why they use such metals. and finally coil packs... literally a few extra dollars and you get the newest update of coil packs

so wtf is the problem. ive admitted to being wrong on revo... cool. ive proved myself right on spark plugs, and the packs is stupid and dont see why it was blown up as big as it did. bunch of oem fanboys that didnt know oem spark plugs where ngk, and didnt know revision f was oem. tbh, you all was partly wrong too. you all said k04 uses rs4... no, apr doesnt. so lets fucking drop it. we was both wrong cause we where looking at different sources.

wow... i admitted i was partly wrong on k04 kits. i know apr is using s3 plugs and im right about going revision f cause its only $5 more for a better product (which is oem lol). also, im right about spark plugs cause its cheaper and you can pick different metals for different types of power enhancement injections like nitrous. if you run nitrous on oem plugs, the metals will separate and foul out. but for a bigger turbo, like a k04, the cylinders will be getting hotter do to more fuel and air being burnt. a stock plug has a heat range best suited for a stock motor

ill admit im partly wrong on the k04, but going with apr (as one should), youll be using s3 plugs.

now, lets point out im wrong on the revo shit some more... how bout another 2 pages. sometimes i smoke some pot and drink and dont know wtf im talking about, but as far as apr goes, their k04 is s3. as far as spark plugs go, i think you all need to learn a little more about difference in the metals in aftermarket ones and why they use such metals. and finally coil packs... literally a few extra dollars and you get the newest update of coil packs

so wtf is the problem. ive admitted to being wrong on revo... cool. ive proved myself right on spark plugs, and the packs is stupid and dont see why it was blown up as big as it did. bunch of oem fanboys that didnt know oem spark plugs where ngk, and didnt know revision f was oem. tbh, you all was partly wrong too. you all said k04 uses rs4... no, apr doesnt. so lets fucking drop it. we was both wrong cause we where looking at different sources.

What the fuck is an s3 plug?