GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rollineuro build thread

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

That Rx7 is looking nice! Is that an LS2?

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Do it they look great on GTIs.

What's the difference between GLI sideskirts and GTI sideskirts?

GLWS; sorry to see you go. :frown:

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Thanks for the sentiment. I put a lot of time, money, and work into that car and watching it drive away was tough but hey, on to bigger and better things...or in this case, smaller and better things. :thumbsup:

Honestly I'm not to sad for you. I know there is a point when you have done all you want to a car, and the passion that use to excite you about that car has diminished.

New things are always fantastic. Change is good. It reignites the passion you once had.

I'm excited for you, and really can't wait to see what happens with the new car. You did great things to the GTI, and I expect nothing less for the new whip. Good luck man!

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Honestly I'm not to sad for you. I know there is a point when you have done all you want to a car, and the passion that use to excite you about that car has diminished.

New things are always fantastic. Change is good. It reignites the passion you once had.

I'm excited for you, and really can't wait to see what happens with the new car. You did great things to the GTI, and I expect nothing less for the new whip. Good luck man!
Thanks! :headbang: