GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revscene Spring Meet - March 21st (GVA)

gtnub

Ready to race!
so i heard through the grape vine that some of the mk5 folk were driving like asshats while leaving the meet... BRAVO...

I wasn't there, but if you could elaborate on "asshats" :iono:

Darthchilli

I R FASTA
Car(s)
BMP GTI 4door
There were too many MK5 there to determine who was an lil speedy demon and who wasn't. I think only like. 4-5 ppl showed up from thsi board. Not sure from Dubberz, i didnt cruise with anyone so yea, i rolled in alone and parked at my designatied spot

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I was leading when we (GolfMkV/Mk6) left... I didn't even hit 60km/h on the way up to UBC's Marine Dr/East Mall intersection.

Maybe it was other MkV's, but not us.

yvrnycracer

Never has enough power...
I was leading when we (GolfMkV/Mk6) left... I didn't even hit 60km/h on the way up to UBC's Marine Dr/East Mall intersection.

Maybe it was other MkV's, but not us.

they're are a few posts on dubberz about a big group of mk5's leaving together... and the speed limit along that road is 30... so...

again.. i wasn't there... but a few friends of mine were... and this is what is being said... :yikes:

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
On Dubberz it was said that the group "killing it" when they were leaving was Daryl's. There were quite a few other MkV's, some of who were doing BOV fly-bys. The GolfMkV crew was maybe 5-6 cars.

There was no Daryl with us that day... so... who's this Daryl? Show this video they're talking about, and then we'll admit fault if it was us. Don't lay blame unless you can back up that claim. We're not the only MkV drivers in the Lower Mainland.

I may have gone past 30km/h, but at least I didn't illegally overtake the beige Accord in front of us! :biggrin: