GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo SPS switch

apollosfury

designeddwk
GTI grilles

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Rarely used, in great shape. SPS switch. $75 shipped with box and manual. Must have Revo software for this to work.

i can bring all to dustoff this weekend if there is interest.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
Very interested. Can you explain option this one offers? Will I be able to turn the tune back on after removing/unplugging the battery?

apollosfury

designeddwk
Very interested. Can you explain option this one offers? Will I be able to turn the tune back on after removing/unplugging the battery?

yes. essentially you would take it to your revo tuner, have them save your settings to it under the 'performance mode' option and once that's done you will have the ability to switch between stock mode, performance mode, and lockout mode. That's actually the main reason i got it when i did. I unplugged my battery to do some stereo work and when put everything back together, my tune had reverted to stock mode. i was able to use the switch to put it back in performance mode.

apollosfury

designeddwk
up!

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
If it helps at all, I just bought one of these used from someone on the 'tex (wish I had waited for this, this price is EXCELLENT) and I didn't have to take it anywhere or do anything with it to make it work on my car. Chris at Revo confirmed before I bought it that all SPS's are the same and don't require tweaking from a dealer to use. I took it from the box after receiving it and was able to switch tunes on my car without doing a thing.

GLWS!

apollosfury

designeddwk
If it helps at all, I just bought one of these used from someone on the 'tex (wish I had waited for this, this price is EXCELLENT) and I didn't have to take it anywhere or do anything with it to make it work on my car. Chris at Revo confirmed before I bought it that all SPS's are the same and don't require tweaking from a dealer to use. I took it from the box after receiving it and was able to switch tunes on my car without doing a thing.

GLWS!

thanks! :thumbsup:

apollosfury

designeddwk
bump!

apollosfury

designeddwk
bump

apollosfury

designeddwk
Bump

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2