GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo select plus software

mechanixgear

Passed Driver's Ed
I think i made a big mistake but maybe someone can help.... I purchased a revo select plus switch (used)... Did not come with computer software or cable.... Is it possible to get a coph of the computer software to program my switch? And where can i get an extra usb cable? Edjr2572@aol.com

Cadbury

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV
The USB cable is a standard USB A-B cable. The same cable you would use for a printer.

If you don't have one you can probably get one for less than $5 at a computer store.

For the software email ussupport@revotechnik.com and they will send you a link.

-Cad

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I tried to find it for you, and I couldn't find it either.

euroadb - does REVO need to send you the link because the link is hidden?

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
http://www.revotechnik.com/index.php?mod=sps_software_downloads

^^link for the software for you PC to load settings on to the SPS

From my understanding is they don't come with the cable but you can get this at any electronic store pretty cheap. It's the route I went.

Fed you can't load the software on to multiple cars, it's no different than getting a flash from any of the other companies. The software just allows people with the SPS to changes boost levels and what fuel we can run. SPS is not the flash itself, you need your ECU to be flashed with REVO for it to do anything.

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
So he has the controller but he doesn't have the flash. Now I see.

Um, we don't necessarily know whether or not the OP actually has a Revo flash. The "software" we know he doesn't have is the software to adjust flash settings on a computer. I'd assume he already has stage 1 or 2 or whatever on his ECU, he just needs the SPS software on his computer to make use of the controller.