GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Request for pitbull592:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
You have any videos of yourself in MMA that you could post up for us? If you've already done so, then I'm out of the loop. If you don't have any, perhaps the wife could record a bout and post it here. I'm sure others would like to see a fellow GolfMKV member get it on.

Just curious.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Well, I don't fight mma, I train mma fighters, but never did a pro/am fight. I'm considered a advanced submission fighter/grappler. I hold the rank of renzo gracie purple belt. At 32 I'm not trying to start a mma career, even though my coaches would love me too:biggrin: I like helping the mma guys on there ground & pound, and rolling. I do compete, and win/place in many advanced grappling tournaments throughout my area. My school is a satellite school of renzo gracie nyc. Belts in our system must be earned, and never bought. Check us out http://www.hmaainc.com/ We are currently the #1 school in the country right now in grappling tournament wins, that's huge! also, we have the only fully sponsored fairtex fighter on the east coast teaching muay thai. As well as boxing, bjj, conditioning programs. I love to challenge myself in competition as well as stay in shape. I also hold the local record for a raw bench @ 500lbs. Let me see what I can dig up real quick;
a school commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcem3Zc0Z5Y
I'll have to ask one of my buddies to send me video of some of my matches, but here's some pics:
Me the wife & Matt Serra:

2nd place at ADCC trials as a blue belt:

Ugc heavyweight/absolute champ:

First place rat pack:

2nd naga pro

The fun of jiu-jitsu

glam shot

Some of my crew

Getting my purple belt

I could go on & on, but those where some of my fav pics. Hope I helped explain:iono:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
That helps. Thanks for clarifying. Being 34 I know what you mean about not looking to start into something at the age of 32. :biggrin:

I seen on the site that they offer a discount to law enforcement. Do you guys actually have any police or other law enforcement that attend there?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
That helps. Thanks for clarifying. Being 34 I know what you mean about not looking to start into something at the age of 32. :biggrin:

I seen on the site that they offer a discount to law enforcement. Do you guys actually have any police or other law enforcement that attend there?

Oh yes, I think half of our reg. students are cops/troopers. It has its bebefits I have a stack of courtesy cards/fop badges/patches/ etc... It's great for getting out of tix:biggrin: I've been with our school now since 04, but also hold rank in judo,kempo,shotokan,aikido,japanese jiu-jitsu as well as cross training with a little krav maga,sambo just to keep it real. Martial arts have always been huge with me, beginning at 6. I even thought I was a ninja growing up? Had the suit/claws etc... LOL

Last edited:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
It's funny though, the only reason I've been on here so much is that we're a little slow at work I'm kinda between jobs:iono: but I'm going back at the end of the month.

Last edited:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
lol...I grew up having a real ninja suit, boots, hood and all too. Use to love going to the store and getting new shurikens. Had the wood training sword as well.

Message to local residents of said area: Don't mess with the 5-0.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
lol...I grew up having a real ninja suit, boots, hood and all too. Use to love going to the store and getting new shurikens. Had the wood training sword as well.

Message to local residents of said area: Don't mess with the 5-0.
Oh yes, we're close in age. The 80's where awesome if you where down with the ninja scene:biggrin: I had the numchucks, shurikens, etc... Even those crazy boots. I did all the secret ninja hand signs, loved my sho kosugi:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, our local cops are bad as hell, they will fold you like a lawn chair. It's neat getting involved with the police, and it's a small world. Every cop in my area know's I help cops & there all pretty cool with me. We even have a few feds, but I gotta keep that on the dl

Last edited:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
So i think i might sign up for either muay thai or jiu-jitsu, maybe even the MMA classes. Which location do you go to because they are both around 45 minutes from me so id rather roll up and be like yo dude lets go drive after training lol

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
So i think i might sign up for either muay thai or jiu-jitsu, maybe even the MMA classes. Which location do you go to because they are both around 45 minutes from me so id rather roll up and be like yo dude lets go drive after training lol

I'm in hatfield right on 309. We occupy the basement of the hatfield athletic club. LMK, we're always looking for good guys/fellow dubbers. pm me

Last edited:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Wow, thats f-in awesome. do you know if there is anything in the midwest for something like this? possibly in st. louis that you would know of, heard of or recommend? I took Tae Kwon Do for years but stopped when I moved to the midwest and would like to pick up again with a more hand to hand/ self defense oriented routine. Muay Thai has always interested me along with jiu jitsu.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Shawn, what about those videos that Pete & Zach made...that show a couple of the fights, with you getting foot locks in?