GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Request for pitbull592:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Nice work dude, I have been looking into some form fighting style, any recommendations for a beginner? jiu-jitsu, krav maga and kung fu are at the top of my list. right now.

Jiu-jitsu is the best all around IMO standing & ground work you can't go wrong:thumbsup:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I've been in Oside, I know there are a few decent schools in the area. If I where you I'd look up and train with Dean Lister in san diego. I believe he teaches out of the boxing club? LMK + me being in the navy I didn't like Oside too much, because all the jarheads:biggrin:

I live in Chula Vista, pretty much San Diego area. Brandon Vera has a gym near my house, but they charge a lot. I believe the cheapest deal they offer is 99 bones a month. Too rich for my blood.

http://www.alliancemma.com/

And yeah, everyone in SoCal thinks they are all MMA fighters. I can't stand that. I go to the 24 Hour Fitness near my house and everyone does shadow boxing in front of the mirror MMA style.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
but yea.. would getting into MMA be an expensive investment?

learning to fight (any style, of course i prefer krav maga....) is probably one of the best investments you will ever make.

not only is it an awesome way to stay in shape, it is such a wonderful stress reliever. theres nothing like a hard day at school, work, wahtever and punching someone or something in the face. it is so liberating.......

:fighting0030: :fighting0030: :fighting0030:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I live in Chula Vista, pretty much San Diego area. Brandon Vera has a gym near my house, but they charge a lot. I believe the cheapest deal they offer is 99 bones a month. Too rich for my blood.

http://www.alliancemma.com/

And yeah, everyone in SoCal thinks they are all MMA fighters. I can't stand that. I go to the 24 Hour Fitness near my house and everyone does shadow boxing in front of the mirror MMA style.

Alliance is a good school, and there associated with marcelo garcia who is prob the best grappler in the world, but I'd look into Dean Lister @ the boxing club. I know there rates aren't to bad. I know there was a gracie school in cardiff by the sea? Also, Eric Paulson has a school in the area.:iono:

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
ok pit lol i wouldnt call my self a jarhead but im a marine lol not moto tho for sure law and nasty right here :) not high and tight

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
ok pit lol i wouldnt call my self a jarhead but im a marine lol not moto tho for sure law and nasty right here :) not high and tight
That figures you're in oside. I have a few marine buddies & we always joke around. I call them jarhead, they call me taxi. Spent five years on the east coast as a gunner's mate. GMG3(SW) actually. I wanted to go back in as a seabee reservist, but got shot down for to much ink. You know the UCMJ:frown: Ever been on ship? I spent alittle time in san diego/pearl.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
A belt is a good prize:biggrin: especially for how much weight I had to drop:frown: I'll be back at it again in another week preparing for the naga worlds on nov.8

ekk20

Go Kart Champion
hardcore fighter..now i know who not to mess with.
congrats on the new belt and good luck on the upcoming fights.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, I'll try to make mkv proud:wink: I had to cut down on all the gtg's etc... so I can train more, but shows & some cruises are never a problem. You can't train 24/7 so my vw time is my escape from the gym.

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
Thanks, I'll try to make mkv proud:wink: I had to cut down on all the gtg's etc... so I can train more, but shows & some cruises are never a problem. You can't train 24/7 so my vw time is my escape from the gym.

yeah man. you should set up som sort of meet out your way id be down