GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Representing Michigan!

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
lol it was you. are your tints a little bit green btw? mine have a touch of green in em some go purple or blue mines green...weird/

gmakdaddy

Yummy
Car(s)
Red 4 Door
Not that I noticed. But the standard windows have a little tint on them so it might have something to do with that. I'll have to check them out today in the full sun.

Mi_Panic

Ready to race!
Hey I'm selling my Flex Random Orbital Polisher

Check it!

I have a brand new FLEX random orbital polisher I got in a trade awhile ago. It is brand new, never used. I really wanted to hold onto it as it's a professional detailing tool. However I am unemployed still and I need to pay bills and buy groceries instead.

This tool retails for $300-330 new, I will sell for $250 firm. It comes still in the original box, with all manuals, and stuff.

I have phone pics I can send, but I am having trouble uploading them to the internets right now.

http://www.autogeek.net/flex-orbital-polisher.html

Mi_Panic

Ready to race!
Drew, I know you want it but you also know I need money to put gas in my truck, beer in my hand and food in the fridge. So its gotta go on the market. If you want to work out some kind of payment plan where you put $100 down soon then I may consider. I don't mean to be a dick or anything, I just need the money. I babysat tonight for 10hrs only to make $50.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
ill end up ordering another 14mm triple square from ecs for my brakes...pissin me off i can find this bitch anywhere in my box. theres like nothing in my box....

thank god i didnt buy the 40 dollar matco one...10 bucks at ecs

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
yeah im volunteering myself i dunno if ron or chris (darcness or panic) want in.

cant this weekend but maybe next weekend. ive got space to do it in or i could bring my 21mm 14mm triple square and strut spread out to wherever.