GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Representing Michigan!

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
lol again im selling my car...so if anyones interested in a modded mkv rabbit sage green 5 spd 4dr...holler.

lamehero

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I asked this in another thread but does anyone know if you can get a clock to display on the radio while the radio is off on an '09 GTI with the premium sound package? The dealer I bought the car at, Vyletel Volkswagen said that's how it is, and its kind of disappointing for almost every other car out there with or without premium sound to have a little clock display on the radio when its off and the GTI can't.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
nah when its off its off. youve got a clock in your display in the middle of your gauges...as long as you dont have a low tire and low washer fluid and the service now thing you should be able to see it.

put the hawk HPS on the rear yesterday....wooooowww LOVE EM! cant wait for next weekend im turning all the rotors and putting the HPS on the fronts too.

i can feel my rear brakes grabbing alot harder than the front.

also im gonna get that "euro caliper paint" not the rattle can stuff the stuff you paint on. probably orange or black.

whenever you guys wanna set up a get together im down. we could wait till sashi gets back and then he could join us too. is chip still lurking in here or no? wondering how he likes the VMR's got a bmw friend who wants em.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
I'm down for getting together. We could do it at my place if you want. You all need to come check it out anyway. I need to get my coils down lower and get my lip/skirts back on. Gotta get ready for summer mode.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
btw...im getting promoted to painters helper :)

once i get enough money...im pickin that bumper off of chris fixing it and shaving it down...then golf GT front end.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
i saw the guy from oxford rollin up 24 yesterday or the day before with the tr gti.

and this other kid whos got a bmp gti exhaust drop and black wheels and tinted tails...dont know who he is.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
sunday i got nothin. switched my pillars out last night. was missing the torx from the right pillar....turns out the ones i bought there was one screw on the left one....WOOT! stock grille back on tonight i think.

does anyone have my 14mm triple square? i cant find it anywhere and i need it for my brakes.

gmakdaddy

Yummy
Car(s)
Red 4 Door
i saw the guy from oxford rollin up 24 yesterday or the day before with the tr gti.

and this other kid whos got a bmp gti exhaust drop and black wheels and tinted tails...dont know who he is.

That was probably me in the TR (still got my winter setup on) hopefully I wasn't driving like an ass. It's amazing how many GTI's are in the area now. Heck even a teacher up at the high school has a new MKVI (see it everyday when picking up my son from track practice). Lots of grumpy people driving them, give the the peace sign and they let loose with the middle finger.