GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Representing Michigan!

Mi_Panic

Ready to race!
come spring im gonna have a thaw out party at my house for us mkv guys (including chris) lol

haha way to single me out. I've got plenty to do on my truck, think you were right about a coolent leak. I noticed some in the snow when I had it warming u while I was shoveling. I also need to put rear brakes on but that will likely be next weekend.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
your more than welcome to use my garage or if you wanna head home. i need to order brakes tomorrow (rears) then if you wanna help me throw a whole set on...these things are gone haha

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
well i ordered rear hawk HPS pads today so this weekend im down for tossing em on. anyone thats bored saturday after 3 is more than welcome.

ron if you come bring me another jack stand that you owe me from the widowmaker accident haha anyone else that wants to come up ive got some beer here (molsons, PBR, high life) probably snag a pizza or somethin. who knows.

ill be here drop by or not.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
I might just have to swing over Drew. Haven't seen you guys in ages. Plus I'll have some coil overs to install.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
WHHHATTTTT i hate you so much.

plus i got the tools so....who else wanted to come up for a suspension install...

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Yeah I picked up a set of Raceland coils. I figured for $300 why the hell not. If they suck I can always resell them and not loose much. I'll be hanging on to my springs so if I don't like the coils I can just get some Koni yellows and pair them with the Sportlines.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
my konis are always for sale dude.

also i just got the bentley coming from ECS too for the 2.0 and the 2.5 so if you wanna thumb through that.

Mi_Panic

Ready to race!
I've had a couple job interview this week, if I get this one in Clarkston I will likely be a dub owner again. Driving from Ferndale to Clarkston in a full size truck is not affordable given the salary. So if you guys see any good deals, let me know! I'd prefer a lower mileage B5.5 Passat Wagon, or perhaps a newer Sportwagon if I could get a deal on one.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
ron still comin over tomorrow after 3? btw i have a set of FK end links for you for a good price. still in package but if your going that low your end link tabs are gonna snap off because of the pressure of the stock long ones.

Voyles2

Twisty champ
Car(s)
R
Ron, once weather gets warmer, we alll need to get together and snap some decent pictures. I might even talk my wife into bringing her R also. I just need to snag some VMRs for it. Anyone else game for a little photoshoot?