GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Representing Michigan!

WindWalker

Older Than Dirt
Car(s)
2008 R32
Not really...

maybe just the only white one for now. Just down the road between Grand Haven and Holland. Awesome Black Magic/DSG and loving it. My second GTI

walangij

D1 2010!
I'm in the market for a white GTI right now, but I'm trying to figure out an asking price for a Candy White Package 0 w/ huffsein wheels. I'm in Watervliet, a little down from Holland a little bit, if I may ask, how are the dealers in MI in negotiating for GTIs? I would suspect that they're pretty hard headed. I'm hoping to get $500 under invoice.

bamafanjtm

Battle Royale Champ
davesee said:
hey!! good to see someone sorta local!

I'm a few miles down hall (m59) from selfridge

Sweet! Maybe I'll see you out and about sometime. Any mods to your GTI yet? How do you like dsg? Only thing I have done is tint but am looking at springs and arp chip! :burnrubber:

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Michigan GTIs

another Michigan GTI here, United Gray, 6spd. Ludington i seen a black GLI in town with ohio plates but have yet to see an other GTI. But than i went 2 years before seeing an other R32?

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
davesee, i e-mailed a APR dealer in Grand Rapids and they do the APR stage 1 for $499 with $50 for the install. But get this $50 for a 6 hour preview of the stage 1 ecu upgrade. and than if you like it they waive the $50 install fee. sound good i'm going down Friday. and its $100 cheaper then theAPR website.

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Alright man i'll keep you informed on how it gos.