GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Removing front badge

lwie

Passed Driver's Ed
Does someone has pictures or an tutorial to remove the front badge from a rabbit version. I Want to paint it black...

Thx :)

sloMk5

2007 GTI
you have to do it from the back with the hood open or you'll probably break one of clips. Unscrew the two torks that hold the grill on and lean the grill forward a little so you can get your hand on it. You just grab it and squeeze the pieces that stick up down flat, turn it and pull it out from the front. I did it from the front and broke on the the clip things cause I read your just supposed to turn and yank it out.

Once you get in there you'll know what I'm talking about.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
I tried gettin my gti badge off the other day to swap, pulled the grill out a lil like u said to get to the back of it, I saw it had one peice in the middle that could be pushed down flat, and then I think one clip on either side but I couldnt tell how the hell they locked in there or not n i didnt wanna just yank the fucker or ruin my grill so i gave up at the moment. Is the gti badge a different deal, someone plz gimme a picture

R Usagi

" Say Uncle "
Car(s)
'07 UG 2 Door
I ended up taking the grill off to do it, they are a b#$&ch to get off. i ended up using a small screw driver to help pop the clips, be patient or you will break a clip. It was easier the second time around......but i at least didnt break any clips