GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear big brake kit

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Brembo 17z 4 piston rear calipers and ferarri aux parking e-brake calipers and custom brackets. Comes with rotors, pads, ss lines, the hub rings, bolts and everything else needed for install. Have had the kit about 10k miles. Price is 900+ shipping obo. I also have a spare g2 caliper paint kit, red in color and white letter brembo decals to put on also. I'll take PayPal or cash if local to San Diego, CA. Thanks for looking. Hit me up if you have any questions and no I won't split the brackets or e-brake calipers up.

Last edited:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Ttt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bump

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I have 18s but I've heard you can fit 17s. I know you can fit 17s with front 17z, I don't see why rear would be any different

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Yea i think the rear 17z are equivalent to boxster fronts. Maybe slightly smaller. And those fix under even 16s

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Ttt

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Up

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bump

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Offers/trades?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Awesome deal, i figured this setup would be gone already
Me too... I guess mkv guys aren't interested in shit unless it'd bags and 3 piece wheels. [emoji849]

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Me too... I guess mkv guys aren't interested in shit unless it'd bags and 3 piece wheels. [emoji849]

Even those guys are interested in brake mods because of the look. It is just a tough time of year to sell a 1000 dollar mod. Not to mention this forum really has diminished in activity to just a trickle. Probably better places to advertise these. Needless to say I like what you are selling as I have a similar setup, good luck with your sale, there is a buyer out there. It is all about timing, availability of mod, a buyer with money and the timing of the buyer discovering your sale. Be patient and keep pushing it on all the usual places.

Personally I would just keep them and add the TTRS MC which is what I am doing.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
What wheel size they fit 17?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

The rear should fit just about anything, front 17z's need a 12.5 spacer minimum for OEM Denver or Huffs. Neuspeed RS wheels seem to fit over them, RSe12/14//16/05 will fit without a spacer for the front 17z calipers.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
The rear should fit just about anything, front 17z's need a 12.5 spacer minimum for OEM Denver or Huffs. Neuspeed RS wheels seem to fit over them, RSe12/14//16/05 will fit without a spacer for the front 17z calipers.
Rears sit more inside than outside.