GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RC Cars (Remote Control)

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Forgot about this bad boy! Not a car, but still loads of fun. As you can tell from the dust, it hasn't seen action in a while...

tank.jpg

Features upgraded linked metal treads, and upgraded metal gears/gearbox, instead of the standard nylon gears. Has an independently rotating turret, and fires airsoft pellets.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Forgot about this bad boy! Not a car, but still loads of fun. As you can tell from the dust, it hasn't seen action in a while...

View attachment 233756

Features upgraded linked metal treads, and upgraded metal gears/gearbox, instead of the standard nylon gears. Has an independently rotating turret, and fires airsoft pellets.

Cool M41 you have there, albeit a fairly obscure model considering being overshadowed by the more common MBTs of the era. Any history as to why that model was chosen, or “box looked cool”?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Cool M41 you have there, albeit a fairly obscure model considering being overshadowed by the more common MBTs of the era. Any history as to why that model was chosen, or “box looked cool”?
Good eye, Corprin. My son was interested in vintage armor (as was I), so this was a Christmas present back in the day. This was actually a second choice, as he was after the M48 (of course), but stock levels dictated what we could get.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Good eye, Corprin. My son was interested in vintage armor (as was I), so this was a Christmas present back in the day. This was actually a second choice, as he was after the M48 (of course), but stock levels dictated what we could get.

thank you. Took a bit to nail down the type, I’m rusty AF in my armor identification skills.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
oh man...back in the day I used to have the Lunchbox van

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Tamiya re-released the Lunchbox as well. I got a re-re because I had an original when they first came out but got rid of it. And the Frog was re-released and pick one of those up too because it was my first "real" RC car back in the 80's
Companies cashing in on the re-releases and I am a sucker for them, but I have now most of what I had when I was a kid so probably won't be buying any more

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I got this from my local hobby shop today. Not quite a GTI but the closest I can find aside from sketchy looking Mk7 GTI TCR bodies on Ebay

Attachments

• EEB33A3E-9303-4B8A-A227-6570DD93C0D8.jpeg
    EEB33A3E-9303-4B8A-A227-6570DD93C0D8.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 132

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Maybe this will be the year I pull the Frog, Monster Beetle and Top Cat out of the basement for the kids.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Kid tossed his SCX24 off the balcony and bent the frame. So now it’s got a fancy carbon fiber frame. 🤦‍♂️

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Kid tossed his SCX24 off the balcony and bent the frame. So now it’s got a fancy carbon fiber frame. 🤦‍♂️
How well do those hold up? I have been thinking about picking one of those up as I would like to get in to rock crawling.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
How well do those hold up? I have been thinking about picking one of those up as I would like to get in to rock crawling.

The SCX24 is a little one. Good for crawling over lego in the house or some minimal backyard play.

I also have a modded SCX10 that is much more stable and fun to crawl around with. Sometimes I wish I’d have bought the Wrairh so I could get the wider axles and bigger tires, but oh well. Holds up to a hell of a beating.

B2254114-2554-487C-BF07-F8474CFF8FF3.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car