GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Random Rant Time

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I like panera i get the pick 2 (soup and a sandwich) a drink and a pastry(for $.99) and its like 13 bucks.
Not bad i have never been dissatisfied from panera.. and i throw them a dollar in their tip thing.

If i go to mcdonalds my meal (large) cost me like $10.. so i pay $3 more for somewhat more real food...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I'm ok with it. I don't think I can eat any more JBCs.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Easy you tip or you don't tip. Or did they twist your arm & make you.

I'm not entirely sure what you are on about. You can disagree with the rant, but I am/was perfectly aware of my options during the transaction. I have an issue with asking for a tip, when a tip is reserved for servers at sit down restaurants.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Or the asking for donations when you're paying too?
I mean I get it SOMETIMES, and will, but everytime you check out??

Watch the "Safe Space" episode of South Park for some good lolz, if you've never seen it, btw

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Or the asking for donations when you're paying too?
I mean I get it SOMETIMES, and will, but everytime you check out??

Watch the "Safe Space" episode of South Park for some good lolz, if you've never seen it, btw

Yea it gets a little crazy. I will do so.

$30 for 3 dinners.
Anyone got a violin?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This is what you decided to comment on? The one comment you have, and it's not even addressing the rant.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm not entirely sure what you are on about. You can disagree with the rant, but I am/was perfectly aware of my options during the transaction. I have an issue with asking for a tip, when a tip is reserved for servers at sit down restaurants.
Starbucks ask for tips, the little local donut place has a tip jar, my deli has a tip jar, almost every food establishment i have seen has some form of tip jar whether the person is sitting or ordering from a window.

I dont think its that uncommon for the tip jar to be seen, i think youre just taken aback at panera using their technology for a tip jar as well.

Theres a little taco place in my area where you walk up and order than then they call your name and you come back and grab the food and their Credit Card thing ask if you want to leave a tip. were living in the.....

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Starbucks ask for tips, the little local donut place has a tip jar, my deli has a tip jar, almost every food establishment i have seen has some form of tip jar whether the person is sitting or ordering from a window.

I dont think its that uncommon for the tip jar to be seen, i think youre just taken aback at panera using their technology for a tip jar as well.

Theres a little taco place in my area where you walk up and order than then they call your name and you come back and grab the food and their Credit Card thing ask if you want to leave a tip. were living in the.....

I do see tip jars at local establishments quite often, and now that you say it, I think you are right about the technology thing. If there was just a jar that said tips on it, at Panera, I don't think I would care. People don't usually carry cash anymore, so asking about a tip on the screen probably yields a higher percentage of people tipping. For some reason it feels more intrusive or pushy, but maybe it's just the logical next step in asking for tips...It never occurred to me.