GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Raising Money for Breast Cancer Research

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
I normally don't post things like this but my wife is directly involved with this and trying to make a difference. She is about $50 short of the goal she needs to be able to participate and donations of any denomination at all would be a great help and go to an even better cause.

http://www.firstgiving.com/krysy

On Saturday, June 19th, 2010, my wife will join hundreds of others in Against the Tide, a one-mile, open-water swim to benefit Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition's work in the fight against breast cancer. Now in its 18th year, Against the Tide, has become a powerful and inspiring day of hope in the fight against this devastating disease.

The money raised by Against the Tide supports MBCC's work of organizing and coordinating diverse efforts to prevent, combat and ultimately cure breast cancer, which threatens the life of one woman in seven.

This year she will be competing in this event in memory of a family friend, Eileen Miller who recently passed away due to complications of breast cancer. So many people are affected everyday by this devastating disease, and raising money is a great way to fight back!!!

Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fund raising efforts.

We appreciate all your support and thank you if you are able to make a donation! Please feel free to forward this on to anyone who you think might be interested in participating in this event or making a donation!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!