GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Radio Code Calculator

eri11x

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can help me out with regards to getting a code for my stereo?

I've found a calculator but i think its a bit outdated as im unable to put serial in / its not accepting it (car is less then 6 months old)

Any chance if someone out there could help me please PM me and i'll send the info through to them.

thank you

:help:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
the dealer can get the code through the radio serial I believe... as long as you didn't steal it ;-)

eri11x

the dealer can get the code through the radio serial I believe... as long as you didn't steal it ;-)

:wink:
haha the car isnt stolen, otherwise i would have been burnt out in a paddock somewhere interstate! :thumbsup:

Yeah i know this but i was just trying to avoid the charge and the BS stories i keep hearing from the dealers... its funny how each dealership comes up with a different story. :lol:

I just want to be able to listen to test out the deck in the car before i decide to rip it out and replace it over... or if theres any need to...

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
search out the WD6050 on this forum... then buy one from Oskar on here... it's cheap and an amazing unit... DVD/SD/GPS/MP3/TV/Bluetooth/Backup camera... the works for like $500