GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

rabbit mods ?

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
SHould have got a gti and it would be fast...

joeyz

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Car(s)
05 Lotus Elise
you guys are arrogant!!! he is just asking a nice and simple question. so what if he got a rabbit! i got a new rabbit too but if you are proud with your GTI then lets do it with my lotus elise!!!. how about that!!!

bugjuice67

rabbit mods?

Thanks to the few who answered like adults.
Can only afford a rabbit cause I spent all my $ on my 06 GLI 2.0 turbo and my 12 second street driven 67 beetle.
I'll take on all you turkeys.
Really only want mods like intakes, chips and exhaust for the Bunny. dont want a screamer for my daily driver. Looks like the aftermarket is gearing up for what will become a tunable engine.
I'll search some more and leave you guys alone.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I'd leave the chip thing alone. It's a waste of time and will do nothing for your rabbit. I'm not trying to answer like a cock, I'm just trying to help. As for everything else? I'd leave that out too. If it's your daily driver and you already have tuner cars then just leave it at that. Because the mods you are talking about are a waste of money (IMO) and will only get you an unnoticeable power gain. Not to mention, the money you spend in mods you could have spent in getting a GTI and still came out on top as far as power goes. :iono:

So in actuality, the ones who are saying "Get a GTI" or "you need a turbo" or whatever are actually giving decent advice if you think about it. Just not in the most polite of ways. But such is life in the world of forums.