GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.:R owners??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
troll troll troll your boat

Your the troll. This forum was around before the r32s even came out so shhh. :biggrin:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Seemed to figure.... :readthethread:

An assuming Trojan, arrogant and ignorant, a bad combo...

Tell him that once you have a couple posts. Until then anything you say about him is meaningless.

Eilig

I coulda had a V8
Tell him that once you have a couple posts. Until then anything you say about him is meaningless.

WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I see it's quantity of posts not quality that matter around here...:bs:

Grow up, I've driven and owned more than you'll ever know. Another of the many R32 wannabes.

Move along and get a life... Buh bye.

Last edited:

Eilig

I coulda had a V8
I think the OP was referring to juveniles like you being pests.

Thanks guys for stepping up.

Knuckleheads and wannabes abound on this board. You'd think we'd all be a united family of VW enthusiasts. But nooooooooooooooooo...

The GTI guys seem to be threatened, have P*nis envy, and need to post it at every opportunity. Get over it.

Can't we just all get along...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The GTI guys seem to be threatened, have P*nis envy, and need to post it at every opportunity.

The comparison test of the R32 vs. the Evo and STI in the March 2008 issue of 'Car and Driver' gave the following verdict for the R32:

"Requires a certain amount of intelligence to properly appreciate".

I guess that's why so many people are having difficulty appreciating the benefits of going the R32 route. Oh, and perhaps some p*nis envy. :wink:

Last edited:

Eilig

I coulda had a V8
My issue of C&D has yet to arrive. The penalty for living in the west I guess.

I can't wait to see what it says in its entirety... :biggrin:

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
It's great to get some good press for the .:R for a change. BTW, got to ride in a Stage II GTI with DSG tonight, and I was really impressed. The power delivery was dramatic, and he DSG farts from the turbo-back exhaust were great. Makes me want an exhaust and intake for my .:R NOW!! Don't understand the .:R haters, but to each his own!!:thumbup:

Hart514

Passed Driver's Ed
cant wait for a cheaper turbo for the R then we will see how good them GTI's are lol not to mention the wrx/s and evo/s

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
how did this move from a question about R's on the road to Gti vs. R32?
cant we just be a happy family?

Status
Not open for further replies.