GOLFMKV

queston about dating/cooking

vw761

Ready to race!
If you date a woman and the first time she cooks for you she says

1. I hate cooking and next time you cook
2. you do the dishes

Is she wife material? NOT

Also guys if she drinks on occasion and smokes at places like KTVs and bars socially and you NEVER for whatever reason your relationship is in trouble. Cause she got more game than you. You got to be the player in them places.

Also if she never offers to help pay for things and does it out of guilt she isnt a keeper.

My work is done here for you single guys.

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
very true. another good one is when u first go out with a girl and u open the door for her make sure u only unlock her side. when u walk to your side and she sees its locked if she reaches over and unlocks it, shes a keeper. If she just looks at u and waits, Next!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
if you think she's interested in someone else, and you have a good idea who it is, and she denies it...she's lying. she probably already cheated on you.

fuck experiences.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
if you think she's interested in someone else, and you have a good idea who it is, and she denies it...she's lying. she probably already cheated on you.

fuck experiences.

:laughabove: been there done that...

Chris@RT

Banned
If you date a woman and the first time she cooks for you she says

1. I hate cooking and next time you cook
2. you do the dishes

Ex fiancee and I had an arrangement whoever cooked didn't do dishes.. When we first started dating i disliked cooking and dishes. I quickly found out, she sucked at cooking anything that had flavor, that i really liked cooking and if I wanted flavor I had to do it anyway, and that I didn't dislike dishes I LOATHED dishes. When we lived apart I cooked 90% of the meals even at her house, when she moved into my house I did 99% of the cooking but almost no dishes.

Once you learn to cook well and enjoy it however you start to acquire nice pots, pans, knives and other utensils. These require special care and attention when being cleaned and stored. So now i still do most of the cooking (well supervise when at her house) and I end up doing all the dishes at my house.

So I have no problem with a girl who says I don't like cooking you do it as I find I like my food better anyway and that men are better chefs day in and day out (professional no gender bias). And if I have to clean to keep my dishes how I like them so be it. If your girl drove your car would you make her wash it after or would you feel you do a better/safer job? nice cooking equipment is along the same lines.

Along the lines of stuff they might say to set off a red flag.. If a girl is pestering/accusing you of liking someone else or cheating chances are she is actually the one doing it and either feeling guilty or trying to get you to break it off so she doesn't seem like the bad one.

As for game though.. I love being with a girl who has good game when out, I've never claimed to have any nor do I really want it. I'm big on open relationships and polamory so good game on her part can be quite beneficial :)

Moses

Go Kart Champion
so here's my take on girls.

if you think it's bad, it's probably a lot worse than it looks.

shit gets weird when girls cheat... not before they cheat.

and if shit's not vibing, if she's just an unagreeable bitch, she's probably not right for you.

me? i have a dishwasher. so dishes are titties. and i usually cook because this generation of girls can't cook for shit.

turtleblunt

Ready to race!
so here's my take on girls.

if you think it's bad, it's probably a lot worse than it looks.

shit gets weird when girls cheat... not before they cheat.

and if shit's not vibing, if she's just an unagreeable bitch, she's probably not right for you.

me? i have a dishwasher. so dishes are titties. and i usually cook because this generation of girls can't cook for shit.

my girlfriend is one of those rare ones who CAN cook. girl whipped up some salmon the other night that would knock your socks off

Chris@RT

Banned

dishwasher is for glasses, utensils and plates.. Not for good cookware or knives.

I've also heard too many times: my wife/gf washed my well seasoned cast iron pot/pan and ruined it... I have one that was my grandfathers then my dads and now I have so that would be probably 50+ years of work ruined.. so my current GF knows to ask before stuff gets put in the sink :)

I think that is a man/tool thing though. Generally don't make sexist generalizations it just seems men are more obsessed and careful with anything that is a tool including stuff in the kitchen.

Moses

Go Kart Champion
dishwasher is for glasses, utensils and plates.. Not for good cookware or knives.

I've also heard too many times: my wife/gf washed my well seasoned cast iron pot/pan and ruined it... I have one that was my grandfathers then my dads and now I have so that would be probably 50+ years of work ruined.. so my current GF knows to ask before stuff gets put in the sink :)

I think that is a man/tool thing though. Generally don't make sexist generalizations it just seems men are more obsessed and careful with anything that is a tool including stuff in the kitchen.

yeah but once i throw all the glasses, and plates (my sileverware is flat stainless, have to wash by hand w/ the soft side of the sponge), washing the cookware and knifes is easy.

chris, what technique do you use to keep your cast iron clean btw? w/o ruining it?

and i know women can cook sometimes. just not the ones i meet.

J-DUB

got splashback?
and i usually cook because this generation of girls can't cook for shit.

the MFin truth right there.

Chris@RT

Banned
chris, what technique do you use to keep your cast iron clean btw? w/o ruining it?

sprinkle some salt in the pan and rub with a papertowel. The roughness scrubs off any stuck food bits and the towel picks it up. No grill right now so if I used it to sear a steak and happen to leave it until the next morning I'll usually heat it up just a touch to warm the grease and wipe it out without having to use the salt. I think I read that the salt with the food bits on it and the oil also sort of works to micro polish the seasoning so it smooths it out making it more non-stick.

If you have to use water don't use any dish soap as that cuts into the grease built up and ruins the seasoning to the pan. Also if you do use any water make sure you just wipe it down with a bit of oil before storing it so it doesn't rust.

I'm really bad with inspecting the rest of my pans, forks, glasses etc for any spots or stuck food and if I find it I won't use it, so it took me a while to accept this not so normal method of cleaning...

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
cool story.....

what's the point of this thread again?

the OP probably just got out of a relationship and he started to see all the signs which leads to this point.

point is, we're all after that princess, but we've gotta slay a few dragons to get there