GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Question for you guys:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Ok, so I went bowling with this girl Tuesday. She has the clap, or maybe it's herpes. Should I call her again to see if she wants to bowl or maybe shoot some pool Saturday? When's the right time to call back. Should I wait 3 days? I don't wanna sound eager. Cuz then they have you by the balls. Also, if we're on the same team, can she get pregnant? Or worse yet, I get an STD. I really love her and no one like her has or will ever come across my path again. She's the right one. Sucks. I just don't know what to do. She even drinks coffee. Why oh why do girls have to be so different?

Edit: Here's a pic I took of her with my cell phone when she was waiting to bowl again. I pretended I was texting a friend and took it. Hence the face not being in the pic. But now I'm starting to think she knew. Look at her hands. I mean really...You think she's trying to tell me to buy her a ring with that gesture? Or better yet, dive right in?

Flame On!:23:You know I love you guys. Just having fun with being liberated.:respekt:

Attachments

• l_d55e06c777d0448f7ad69df1341a3372.jpg
    l_d55e06c777d0448f7ad69df1341a3372.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Car(s)
'08 GTI DSG
Bowling is fine - just don't let her handle your balls and you'll be O.K.

GL!:thumbsup:

Scharf

Anal

Hopefully it's just gonorrhea.