GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

purple civic vs rabbit 2.5 vs gti

captain fsi

why cant it be simple!
Car(s)
2007 gti dsg
So i am on the hwy and i see a golf so i speed up a bit more and its a 2.5 rabbit and we are next to each other and i hear a loud noise and a purple civic with a shitty body kit in primer(body kit is blowing in the wind and i think i seen duct tape) comes up next to me and revs up so it's a manual with a fart pipe.My gti just has a cai and lowering springs no other mods.From 70mph the civic takes off(loudly) and i shift from 6th to 4th and keep it in that gear till i cant hear his stupid car.I got off @ the next exit and the rabbit came buy a few seconds later but no civic.It must have fallen apart @ 80mph.

"Everybody thinks thier car is fast,my car is slow and my lugnuts need more torq than his honda can make"

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
"Everybody thinks thier car is fast,my car is slow and my lugnuts need more torq than his honda can make"

I'm not sure why that sentence is in quotes, but I hope you weren't trying to say that it was sig worthy. :iono:

All I really got from your story is that you shifted from 6th to 4th and got away from the Civic somehow...(I understand what happened, but you were very vague.) Typically, you want these stories to be somewhat engaging so that you don't end up with this picture plaguing the rest of your thread:

Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
I'm not sure why that sentence is in quotes, but I hope you weren't trying to say that it was sig worthy. :iono:

All I really got from your story is that you shifted from 6th to 4th and got away from the Civic somehow...(I understand what happened, but you were very vague.) Typically, you want these stories to be somewhat engaging so that you don't end up with this picture plaguing the rest of your thread:

:word:

congrats you beat another ricer and that quote sucks lol

GermanInfluence

Ready to race!
You're saying his quote sucks when you have

"Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating "

That isn't funny. At all.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
good kill man, any love from the rabbit owner?

man that pic never gets old lol

captain fsi

why cant it be simple!
Car(s)
2007 gti dsg
No,it wasnt even a good race.I went from 4th to 6th and he was never even next to me once i got in 4th.lol
I raced a gto with a 6.0.yes it was fast and he beat me.Better race than that honda.

The rabbit was quicker than the rabbit i used to have.

"2nd place place is first loser"

"nobody likes you"
"hhhmmmm-tishhhh"
"suck it trebek"
"Go drive your toyota into a wall"

"You didnt lose because your car is slow,you lost becuase you suck"

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
good kill, i live in south san diego, kill these lil faggots in their hondas all day

Last edited:

GeauxGTI

GeauxGTI
Thats pretty funny the honda probably did disintegrate past 70mph. Funny thing about those is that its the ones without garbage exessive ground effects you have to have any concern about. I was at the drag strip when I used to have a 3rd gen Rx7 (unmodified) and this dude pulled up with a regular looking civic and ran in the high 13s (also beat me because of a poor launch on my part). He thought he was the man for beating an Rx7 eventhough he was still driving a civic.